Hi! Please do your part!
If you would like to contribute to relief efforts in China, you can make your donations through the following:
1) Walk-in cash/cheque donations
- Singapore Red Cross, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486.
- Collection hours are:
Monday to Friday: 9:30am-5:45pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30am-5:00pm
2) Cheque donations
- Cheque to be made payable to the “Singapore Red Cross Society”.
- Please indicate at the back of the cheque name of donor/organisation (if applicable), mailing address and contact numbers and “Red Cross China Earthquake”
- Cheques should then be sent to Singapore Red Cross, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486. Once the cheque/s are received, an official non-tax deductible receipt will be issued.
- Members of the public can donate via the Bank’s banking channels, i.e. the cheque drops, internet banking and donation tins.
Since the tragedy on 13 May, the SRC has been monitoring the situation closely with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and the Red Cross Society of China (RCSC).
For more information on the SRC and the IFRC’s relief assistance, the public may log on to www.redcross.org.sg or call the SRC at 6334-9152/53